- 20 Ideas for a Great Podcast. Podcasts are fragile things because you've got someone's full attention, here are some ideas for how to use that attention wisely. (written by yours truly).
- Fire And Motion, a classic from worship-worthy entrepreneur Joel Spolksy on the value of moving forward every day to keep your enemies (competitors) pinned down. His rundown of a typical day made me laugh. Then cry.
- TechCrunch does a rundown of the online storage options out there. We've reviewed a couple here, TechCrunch compares them all.
- Diversify Your Investments by Starting a Side Business offers advice on the benefits of starting a side-business.
- Getting Things Done desktop backgrounds by Jacob Reiff offer some regular reminders to keep at it.
- Turning your side business into a full-time job. Lifehacker asks readers for some advice, and gets some decent input.
- A tip on writing Google AdWords ads. Another one by yours truly (sorry), where I explain the value of including keywords in your ad headline.
- Categories and the short head takes a second to get going, then offers some very insightful thoughts about the category your business is in and how (and why) you might want to influence that.
It's a curious and challenging list of happy links, i wasn't able to check out all of them, but some made me really think hard. Keep tuned!
Posted by: Michael T. Craddock | Apr 9, 2012 5:51:51 AM